HOYA enters into JV with China’s Jiangsu Sigo Optical

HOYA Vision Care has announced the signature of a joint venture partnership with Jiangsu Sigo Optical (JSO), a Chinese lens manufacturer based in Danyang. The Japanese group is acquiring 61 percent of JSO’s shares while Liu Jianzhong, founder and CEO of the company, retains the remaining 39 percent. JSO will ...

To continue reading this article register now.

Already an Eyewear Intelligence subscriber? Sign in here.


Become a member today for full access from just €7,29 a week!

Buying a membership today will give you:

  • Unlimited access to ewintelligence.com - all insight and analysis available online
  • Our executive edition of Eyewear Intelligence (Digital Edition) - the must-read for all decision-makers in the industry
  • Weekly E-mail Briefing from the Chief Editor with the lastest analysis and most important industry developments
  • Case studies and best practices on business challenges
  • Guest chronicles, interviews, insights from industry experts and leaders that are shaping the future of the industry
  • Access to over 11,500 articles and analyses in the archive
  • Personal library to save articles and track your key content
  • Powerful search and intuitive navigation

Or sign-up for a trial month for just 9,90€. To continue reading this article register now.