HAL Holding, the parent company of Pearle Europe, has bought a 60 percent stake in Fahri Kuz Optik, a small Turkish optical chain based in Istanbul. Following a pattern that it has already used for its incursion into the Russian market, it plans to acquire the remaining 40 percent in ...
Already an Eyewear Intelligence subscriber? Sign in here.
Buying a membership today will give you:
To continue reading this article register now.