Pearle Europe, a subsidiary of HAL Holding, has bought 100...

Pearle Europe, a subsidiary of HAL Holding, has bought 100 percent of the shares of Tide Ti, a sunglass and optical retailer based in Cancun, Mexico. Safilo Group previously owned 60 percent of the shares, with the other 40 percent held by Tide Ti's founders. Financial details of the deal ...

To continue reading this article subscribe now

Already an Eyewear Intelligence subscriber? Sign in here.


Become a member today for full access from just €6,70 a week!

Buying a membership today will give you:

  • Unlimited access to - all insight and analysis available online
  • Our executive edition of Eyewear Intelligence (Digital Edition) - the must-read for all decision-makers in the industry
  • Weekly E-mail Briefing from the Chief Editor with the lastest analysis and most important industry developments
  • Case studies and best practices on business challenges
  • Guest chronicles, interviews, insights from industry experts and leaders that are shaping the future of the industry
  • Access to over 11,500 articles and analyses in the archive
  • Personal library to save articles and track your key content
  • Powerful search and intuitive navigation

To continue reading this article register now.